Coles Draft List (10-17-2014)
Our draft list is constantly changing since we rotate our taps to bring in new and exciting beers so please understand our list is not always accurate.
1) Southampton Keller Pils (NY)
A crisp pilsner with floral hop notes and a light pepper finish. $6 pint 5%
2) Allagash White (ME)
Delicately balances full flavor with a crisp, refreshing taste and subtle hints of spice. $6 pint 5.0%
3) Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier (GER)
Classic German Hefeweizen with flavors of clove and banana. $6 pint 5.4%
4) Oskar Blues Ten FIDY (CO)
This titanic, immensely viscous stout is loaded with inimitable flavors of chocolate-caramel and coffee.
$7.50 goblet 10.5%
5) Big Ditch Excavator Rye Brown Ale (NY)
It is highlighted by judicious amounts of chocolate malt, with a subtle, spicy finish from the use of flaked rye.
$6 pint 5.8%
6) Sierra Nevada Knightro Irish Style Stout (CA)
An Irish style stout poured on nitrogen with a creamy body and hints of chocolate and coffee.. $6 pint 4.6%
7) Oskar Blues Reeb Rye’d (CO)
Flavorful amber with spicy rye malts upfront balanced by a light citrus hop finish. $6.50 pint 7%.
8) Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter (OH)
Complex, roasty aroma with a bittersweet, chocolate-coffee taste and a bold hop presence.
$6 pint 5.8%
9) Community Beer Works Singularity Calypso
Singularity is a series dedicated to exploring the intricacies of the hop. This batch is brewed with only Calypso hops $6.25 pint 7%
10) Great Lakes Oktoberfest (OH)
Our amber lager with rich malt flavor and noble hops honors Cleveland’s diverse cultural heritage.
$6 pint 6.5%
11) Bells Two Hearted Ale (MI)
American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.
$6 pint 7%
12) Sierra Nevada / Allagash Myron’s Walk (CA)
Belgian Ale collaboration with intense citrusy flavor from the use of whole-cone hops offset by the complex spicy character of Allagash’s house Belgian yeast strain. $6.50 pint 5.3%
13) Big Ditch Low Bridge Hoppy Golden Ale (NY)
This bright, slightly fruity, and very hoppy golden ale features old-world American and German hops.
$6 pint 4.4%
14) Stillwater ’A Saison Darkly’ (MD)
Brewed with dark malts and burnt sugars then lightly spiced with Rose Hips, Hibiscus, & Schisandra berries.. $7 goblet 8%
15) Jack’s Abby Hopstitution XPL #5 BAM! (MA)
A hoppy lager brewed with Bravo, Amarillo, and Mandarina hops. $6 pint 5.5%
16) Firestone Walker Wookey Jack (CA)
Black IPA with rich dark malts and spicy rye careen into bold citrus laden hops creating a new dimension in IPA flavor$7 goblet 8.3%
17) Dogfish Head Saison du BUFF (DE)
Saison brewed with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
$7.50 goblet 6.8%
18) Ellicottville Catt County Cuvee (NY)
A strong Blonde Ale aged on American oak for 6 months, the Catt Co. starts our slightly sweet and malty then fades into an awesome array of flavors such as green banana, citrus and vanilla all thanks to the oak. $7 goblet 8.5%
19) Green Flash Cedar Plank Pale Ale (CA)
Spanish cedar, peppercorn spiciness and a tannic dry mouth feel that makes the hop flavor and bitterness linger in the finish. $7 pint 6.3%
20) Ithaca Apricot Wheat (NY)
A gentle wheat beer with just a hint of apricot flavor in the finish. $6 pint 4.9%
21) McKenzie’s Pumpkin Jack Hard Cider (NY)
This selective Seasonal uses only the finest real pumpkin and fall spices to enhance and excite both your nose and your taste buds! $6 pint 5%
22) Barrier Greenroom Pale Ale (NY)
A big American pale ale with a hoppy nose and light citrus and floral notes. $6 pint 5.5%
23) Big Ditch Hayburner American IPA (NY)
Hayburner is a luscious and citrusy IPA, with primary notes of orange, melon, grapefruit, and a slightly earthy finish. $6 pint 7%
24) Labatt Blue Light
25) Rogue Dead Guy (OR)
German style Maibock that is deep honey in color with a malty aroma, and rich hearty flavor. $6 pint 6.6%
26) Founders Rübæus (MI)
Optimizing the flavor of fresh raspberries added at multiple stages during fermentation, this stunning berry red masterpiece is the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
$8 goblet 5.7%
27) Heavy Seas The Great’ER Pumpkin (MD)
Heady aromas of bourbon, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and clove linger seductively over the thick white head of this tremendous brew. $7 goblet 10%
28) Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Black IPA
Its bitterness hits our sweet spot. Its blackness lightens our hearts. Its liquid dichotomy pulls it all together in this sublimely sacrosanct ale. Yes, we damn well know our stuff here at Stone. $7 goblet 8.7%
29) Captain Lawrence Moor Monk Wet Hop
Imperial IPA collaboration with CLB , Coles, Blue Monk & brewed by Cole’s owner Mike Shatzel. $6 goblet 8%
30) Ommegang Scythe and Sickle Harvest Ale
Scythe & Sickle Harvest Ale is brewed with barley, wheat, oats and rye. Scythe and sickle is a seasonal brew that celebrates the richness of the grain harvest $6 pint 5.8%
31) Dark Horse Raspberry (MI)
A light ale made with 100% real raspberries in every batch. $6 Pint 4.5%
32) Southern Tier Harvest Ale (NY)
This beer has real hop character that mingles with fresh malted barley for an experience that will make you wish it were fall year ‘round. $6 pint 6.4%
33) Guinness Irish Stout (IRE)
34) Winter Chub 2013 with Spruce Tips (CO)
Old Chub brewed with orange peel, coriander, and Colorado Spruce tips. $7 goblet 8%
35) North Coast Brother Thelonious (CA)
Belgian Strong Ale with tastes of dried fruit, raisons and sweet dark sugars and caramels. $7.50 goblet 9.4%
36) St. Bernardus Abt 12 (BEL)
It has a fruity aroma, full of complex flavors and excels because of its long bittersweet finish with a hoppy bite.
$8 goblet 10%